The childcare subsidy calculator you must use before you vote on Saturday
Find out how much your family will save.
You know those baffling statements your childcare centre sends out every fortnight?
And you just blindly pay whatever it says because you were on the waiting list for 18 months and you’re so grateful to have a spot?
Join the club. It’s a terrible club, but every family that ever paid fees under the Coalition’s childcare subsidy scheme is in it, so at least you’re not alone.
- ‘Parents these days’ are judged too harshly
- A “million word gap” for children who aren’t read to at home
- Preschool teachers demand $100,000 salaries in Fair Work Commission
- Here’s what teachers look for when kids start school
- Preschool benefits all children, but not all children get it. Here’s what the government can do about that