Greens announce ambitious childcare policy
The Greens have launched an ambitious policy which would make childcare free for most families, abolish the activity test and guarantee three- and four-year-olds access to 24 hours of early childhood education a week.
- A “million word gap” for children who aren’t read to at home
- Preschool teachers demand $100,000 salaries in Fair Work Commission
- Here’s what teachers look for when kids start school
- Preschool benefits all children, but not all children get it. Here’s what the government can do about that
- Key challenges for the re-elected Coalition government: our experts respond